Welcome to Your NEW Career
Working in a childcare center like ours IS a career. We provide an educational approach to day care and childhood development, as well as integral care and overall guidance to young children. If you think you’d be a great match for our Leap 2 Learn team, we’d love for you to become a part of our innovative, professional, early childhood education day care center!
Making a difference in a child’s life is at your fingertips
Leap 2 Learn Educational Childcare creates a one-of-a-kind team culture…
- Paid career advancements
- Competitive Compensation
- Health/Dental/Life/Aflac Insurance
- Small class sizes to provide more one on one time with children
- Creativity and flexibility with curriculum implementation
- Offsite team building
- Incentives for the Referral Program
- Flexible scheduling because we understand that life still happens
- Birthdays and Anniversary celebrations
- Snacks and beverages onsite
- Positive, fun, and supportive professional atmosphere
- Childcare discounts
What happens after I submit my application?
First, tell yourself “I just made one of the greatest decision of my life!”
- review your application within 1 to 2 business days.
- contact you by email with additional questions if needed
- call you to schedule an interview
- have you meet with our owner and other selected team members for a formal job interview.
- conduct a reference check
- call you to offer you the position or let you know another candidate was selected.
The culture at our educational day care center strives to be an excellent one. We are able to achieve this by only hiring the most qualified team members, that embrace integrity and respect for everyone we work with. We believe in a positive, fun, professional, and supportive atmosphere. Just as our children we teach are always growing, we believe we should too.
Show appreciation for the work environment
Treat others the way you want to be treated
Drama free environment
Meet individual children’s needs
Lesson Plans with Early Learning Guidelines
Use kid reports effectively
Be an active listener
Be welcoming and positive
Be here for the kids
Love what you do
10-foot rule- acknowledge anyone, anything that is 10 feet in front of you
Go out of your way to make someone smile
Build Relationships with team mates and families
Be knowledgeable about protocols
Support compliance with all licensing rules, guidelines, and standards
Be the teacher you want your own children to have
Greet with a smile
Send kids home clean
Always have a clean your room
If you see it, clean it
To create tomorrow’s future through our passion to educate children and build strong relationships with families.